ALERT is a relatively young organization, and as such, the scope of our programs at this time reflects this. Through development and additional funding ALERT is seeking to enhance the scope and effectiveness of our programs over the coming years.
In selecting which programs to initiate, ALERT seeks to undertake efforts that:
- Are relevant to the African communities with which we work;
- Utilise locally conceived African solutions to African challenges;
- Unite stakeholders towards a common goal;
- Provide long term benefit;
- Tackle the root causes of the challenges facing Africa’s wildlife and its people;
- Are requested by our stakeholders.
Through our partners and associations many, many more projects are underway across the length and breadth of the continent to assist communities meet the challenges facing Africa’s wildlife and its people.
Chinotimba Preschool Assistance
Impacting the lives of Chinotimba's youngest generation