We’ve already learnt vital hunting techniques from Ngamo’s smallest lioness, now here are a few yoga positions to try out.
1. Lay flat on your back with limbs held limp at your sides
2. Slowly raise your right leg to meet your right arm to stretch out your muscles, continue the same on your left side
3. Bring both your feet to reach your hands. You may also want to check no one is watching here, as this is not a flattering position…
4. Gently rock left and right to work out those knots in your back
5. Slowly twist your body to the right stretching out any stress remaining
We recommend the use of a yoga matt during exercise rather than hard, dry soil and grass tussocks.